Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Autumnal Equinox

September 23 was the Autumnal Equinox and Saturday was the Wasatch Gardens Pumpkin Fest. In other words, Fall is here! Despite the warm temperatures, I'm de-fuzzing my sweaters and digging out my scarves.

With October just a week away, I'm already making a list of all the Halloween haunts I've got to hit. But I'd like some suggestions from you. Any Halloween-themed activities going on in Utah Valley and SLC that you'd like me to visit and blog about?

Meanwhile, here's a little challenge: photos taken at locations across Utah and Salt Lake Valleys. Can you name the shop and/or site? A prize for the person who gets the most correct.


















Photo 1



















Photo 2




















Photo 3















Photo 4



















Photo 5















Photo 6



















Photo 7

6 comments:

  1. I know precisely ZERO of them...but maybe I'll get a prize for just posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get a prize for being the first to post a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkinfest! And the Ceasar's guy is that tattoo place on State St in Midvale. And that "Have a great day" is...by SINET? And...I'm out. We have peacocks around here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the witches hats--Gardner Village?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so good! Close on a couple.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the pirate one? Don't leave us hanging where are they?

    ReplyDelete